DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Green Gryphon Inn help

Hey all, its me again. The old guy with questions I can't find answers too.

I have had players run through this module on my Tabletop in the past, and it is an excellent build for a developed city. I though it would be a great start for my new group with having assets ready for me to learn to use as I venture into VTT DMing, so I bought it. Checked the store and my history, and yup, it's there. However it is not available as an asset for me to use in my library, it doesn't appear at all. Is there something I need to do to activate it?

Did you update FGU after you made the purchase? And did you buy from the Store or from Steam?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I would like to personally apologize for missing such a glaring oversight. Updating the installer isn't something I'm used to. That fixed it right away. Thank you for such a quick reply and resolution to the problem. You guys are the best.

Thread Information