STAR TREK 2d20

PFS2 (and SFS) Tier 9-12 Interest check

If there is any interest in a PFS2 (or SFS) tier 9-12 scenario (no pregens),

e.g.

A. Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-15: Cavern of the Sundered Song

or

B. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-15: In Glorious Battle

on SAT or SUN around 1.30 PM UTC or 5.30 PM UTC let me know.

Please include the specific scenario and timeslot.

Otto has played neither of those -- and he wants to -- BUT NOT THIS WEEKEND! I'm moving, from Colorado to Arizona, this very weekend...

If either SFS3-15 or SFS4-15 wind up scheduled on July 15th or July 29th, I want in! I slightly favor the 17:30z time slot, but could play at the earlier time if others suggest that one. (I'm usually up by 5am Arizona time anyway, so 6:30am start is not a problem)

In particular, I favor SFS3-15 on July 15th at 17:30 -- but I'm flexible (within the constraint of July 15th or 29th), if others have more specific demands.

Quote Originally Posted by duhwoo View Post
    Otto has played neither of those -- and he wants to -- BUT NOT THIS WEEKEND! I'm moving, from Colorado to Arizona, this very weekend...

If either SFS3-15 or SFS4-15 wind up scheduled on July 15th or July 29th, I want in! I slightly favor the 17:30z time slot, but could play at the earlier time if others suggest that one. (I'm usually up by 5am Arizona time anyway, so 6:30am start is not a problem)

In particular, I favor SFS3-15 on July 15th at 17:30 -- but I'm flexible (within the constraint of July 15th or 29th), if others have more specific demands.
    Otto actually has no business being in those. Those are Pathfinder, not Starfinder ;P

Anyway, time-wise, this Sunday would be a possibility. I'm generally interested in high-level games, although I'd have to use a replay for 3-15.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

oops! silly me...

I only have a 4th-level guy in PFS.

Good luck on your mission!

Lets see if we actually have enough players for a high-level scenario.
    But if there aren't enough players with high-level characters, maybe Stephan will run something low-level? My availability on Sunday won't change just because the level range changes.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Unfortunately not enough time to prepare something for today, though in general I'm happy to run something. I will note that it would be a bit easier to schedule something with more responses.

Thread Information