DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[PAID] GMReckless paid games starting soon; let's Start Playing

FGU Ultimate License
    39+ year Gamemaster with experience in many systems. Games tend to balance role-playing, exploration, and combat as befits the characters and scenario, with room for humor. I enjoy role-playing, tactical combat, voicing NPCs, and being surprised by clever players.

If there's a system you want to learn, I'm patient, knowledgeable, and great at teaching you while still giving you control over your own decisions. Teaching people a new system is a great privilege I accept with humility and gratitude. I do my homework and help you understand things in a friendly and approachable manner.

Experienced players find challenge and opportunities to be creative and fully immerse in the games I run without worry about me messing with rules without feedback or foreknowledge.

I'm excellent at improvising, and at keeping things moving or slowing things down to help player enjoyment. It's all about the joy of the game for me, whether that be serious heartfelt role-playing moments or the huzzah when a Nat 20 is rolled to slay the BBEG.

I want all players in my games to be comfortable and have a good time, and expect everyone to respect personal boundaries, each other, and the game.

I enjoy helping players feed into the theme of the game and get into their characters and I seek ways to add elements to the game that the players enjoy most.

Games with Openings:

5E | Raiders of the Serpent Sea | Viking Adventures | Lvl 1-16 [PAID | $25]
    Begins Thursday, August 3, 2023 8:00 PM
    Early Bird Special 1/2 off first session for first two players
    https://startplaying.games/adventure...0608l18fjy80ht
    All seats open! (6/6 slots available)

Centuries ago, upon a vast, beautiful, and wondrous world, a horde of vile beings known as the Yoten destroyed the heroic Vanir. The survivors fled to a new world, Grimnir. Vast and inhospitable, many died in the early years. Yet, it was a place to rebuild.

Generations have passed but the memory of the old world's death is never forgotten. Their descendants, the raiders, are ever vigilant and watch for the Yoten's return. You are one such hero destined by fate to bear witness to Grimnir's destruction-and perhaps fated to finally break your people free of the cycle of destruction and rebirth known as Ragnarok.

�� All epic backgrounds
    �� Build longships
    �� Raid the Serpent Sea
    �� Conquer settlements
    �� Win legendary loot
    �� Assemble you own clan
    �� Beware the Hordes
    �� Your decisions influence the final events at the climax of the campaign.

Raiders of the Serpent Sea is a blend of high fantasy and a darker world of grim seafaring raiders. Grimnir's clans constantly fight to survive in this doomed world filled with ancient and fantastic creatures - giants, sea serpents, saber-toothed tigers, and the world-devouring Yoten. Nowhere is safe, danger and glory abound!

---------------------------------------------

I can also run custom games or your selection of modules for your group using any of the following rule sets on Fantasy Grounds Unity:

Fantasy
    Pathfinder 1E/2E
    D&D 5E
    Pathfinder for Savage Worlds
    SWADE

Sci-Fi/Sci-Fa
    Starfinder
    Star Trek Adventures
    Cyberpunk Red
    SWADE
    Star Wars FFG

Modern
    Monster of the Week
    SWADE

Supers
    Mutants and Masterminds
    ICONS
    MASKS: A New Generation
    SWADE
    ----------------

Cost per session depends on how many players you've got that want to play.

1 player $40 per 2 hour session
    2 players $30/player 2 hour sessions
    3-4 players $25/player 2.5-3 hour sessions
    5-6 players $20/player 2.5-3 hour sessions

All game billing is run through Start Playing Games.

GM Profile: https://startplaying.games/gm/dmreckless-reviews

$10 Sign on bonus link: https://startplaying.games/referral/...00mk08h1b80hhu

Currently my hours are pretty open, but I will give priority scheduling to groups of at least 4 players.
    Last edited by DMReckless; July 28th, 2023 at 14:49.

Updated with upcoming adventures

Thread Information