DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Does anyone still play anymore?

Back in the day (1990's) we played the hell out of RM2 in Middle Earth. I'm in Houston Texas BUT willing to try out a campaign here or on Fantasy Ground.

I did as well, starting in the 80s Playing a RMC campaign right now in Shadow World
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

rolmaster

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    I did as well, starting in the 80s Playing a RMC campaign right now in Shadow World
    Local game i take it? seems we are few and far between anymore

I played RM in Middle Earth back in the day. It was a lot of fun and would love to find a group as well.

rolmaster

Quote Originally Posted by gajet480 View Post
    I played RM in Middle Earth back in the day. It was a lot of fun and would love to find a group as well.
    There seems to be somewhat of a following on a game system called Fantasy Ground that supports Rolemaster. Its online but apparently you can use maps and other cool things so its like you all are there in real time even if you live around the world lol What's funny is we use to play in a friend's basement in Groveport Ohio....

Quote Originally Posted by rolfy123 View Post
    Back in the day (1990's) we played the hell out of RM2 in Middle Earth. I'm in Houston Texas BUT willing to try out a campaign here or on Fantasy Ground.
    Hey rolfy I am GM'ing a campaign using the RMC ruleset on Fantasy Grounds and looking for one more player. I sent you a message with the dets if you are interested in joining, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rolfy123 View Post
    Local game i take it? seems we are few and far between anymore
    No, a fantasy grounds game...GM is in South America, and we have people in North America and recently had one in UK
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Also playing since 80s then MERP, now a local RMC/2 group on FG as I really like the automation and paperless approach

Quote Originally Posted by strubbel View Post
    Also playing since 80s then MERP, now a local RMC/2 group on FG as I really like the automation and paperless approach
    Agreed! GMing Rolemaster used to give me headaches at the end of the night, but I got really good at doing quick simple math in my head!

Always a tonne of folks looking to GM/play, especially with the wonderful ruleset FG/Dakadin + a few others have been cobbling together forever.

Ardem has tacked on a RMFRP(RMSS) backend extension so if you like that flavour of RM, you can rock that game, too.

Welcome to source games here and on the official ICE Discord servers here:
    Official = https://discord.gg/VEwhfagH9r

Unofficial but first created = https://discord.gg/aDjHbsMbd2

Enjoy all the communities of RM,

Thread Information