DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Will be starting a Fri night Dark Heresy game from 7pm-10pm EST. The first session will be week after next to allow time to make characters and review rules and such. Looking for a small group (4 players) who are reliable, enjoy roleplaying, and aren't whiners, slackers, or rule lawyers

If interested drop me a line at [email protected]
    "I'm excusing a lot because I recognise the trauma and loss you have suffered. But my patience isn't limitless..unlike my authority." - Inquisitor Eisenhorn

Quote Originally Posted by blue_lifesaver
    Will be starting a Fri night Dark Heresy game from 7pm-10pm EST. The first session will be week after next to allow time to make characters and review rules and such. Looking for a small group (4 players) who are reliable, enjoy roleplaying, and aren't whiners, slackers, or rule lawyers

If interested drop me a line at [email protected]
    Damn... I'm not going to get to be in the first game I did the ruleset for

I can't do Fridays. You guys have a blast. Let me know how it goes.
    Ultimate License
    Rulesets by NezziR:
    WFRP2 for FGI, WFRP2 for FGII, Dark Heresy for FGII,
    Savage Fallout for FGII and Savage Worlds, FGII help mod.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fgvtt/files

LOL well you know your in the post Evernight DH game...=P
    "I'm excusing a lot because I recognise the trauma and loss you have suffered. But my patience isn't limitless..unlike my authority." - Inquisitor Eisenhorn

Just a note, character generation is pretty involved. You might want to set up a night where you do nothing but that. You know, get in there and Iron Man some stat rolls!

GL - have fun.
    Ultimate License
    Rulesets by NezziR:
    WFRP2 for FGI, WFRP2 for FGII, Dark Heresy for FGII,
    Savage Fallout for FGII and Savage Worlds, FGII help mod.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fgvtt/files

LOL actually I prefer setting up times to make up characters prior to start of campaign. Already have a psyker onboard!

If anyone starts another Dark Heresy game, not Fri/Sat nights, and something that works with my PST time zone, send me a shout.

Yeah, if anyone else plans on ever starting a game with this ruleset send me a message.

So any other interest? Currently have 3-4 players and could take on 1-2 more to make it a solid 4-5. One Psyker already created...some interest in the Guardsman role...plan to use this week for char creation..so still time to join

I really wanted to try tell me when can i join to create the character
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Yeah like I said, Guardsman or Cleric. Just beforehand when you get a chance send me a tell when you would be able to get the server up so I can roll up a character and get a story ready by the time we start.

Thread Information