STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: NPC Control

NPC Control

Hey Dakadin,
    I can't remember if I've posted on this. Is there functionality to allow players to control/attack with NPC's? I drag the NPC token from the combat tracker (after setting to friendly) onto the player's portrait. They can open the NPC character sheet and move the token, however attack and defense icons do not open for them on the combat tracker.

Such attacks would need to be made from the NPC sheet (at least they do in other rulesets). Things don't open on the CT for players.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yes, their is a Controlling User drop down on the NPCs of the combat tracker that will allow the GM to select the user that should have control of the NPC. If the player closes and opens the combat tracker after that they should see the icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Such attacks would need to be made from the NPC sheet (at least they do in other rulesets). Things don't open on the CT for players.
    This ruleset is different from the other rulesets in this regard. The attacks are made from the combat tracker for both PCs and NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    This ruleset is different from the other rulesets in this regard. The attacks are made from the combat tracker for both PCs and NPCs.
    See, this is what I get for answering questions that I do not know the answer to
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    See, this is what I get for answering questions that I do not know the answer to
    Haha! Not at all. I do appreciate you stepping in to help.

Thread Information