DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Attunement no longer capped

Now, I could be going mad or thinking of an extension I've forgotten about, but I'm fairly sure the little circle in the inventory for attuned items only appeared on items acquiring attunement - and vanished on unattuned items when you had reached your cap, as set in the options.

Is this the correct behavior for the base FGU? I can't see any installed extensions that specifically call out attunements.

What's happening for me now is that all items in the inventory have the tick-able attunement option and the PC has 4 items attuned when I've set it to max-out at 3.

I'm so sure there was never an option before to attune to a bedroll.....

Only items which require attunement show a tick box for me. There is no restriction on the number of items you can attune however; if you set it at three and attune four items it shows 4/3 in red at the top of the column.

So if this isn't what you are seeing then I'd suggest an extension is the problem.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ah, ok, thanks for confirming I didn't image that behavior!

I'll have to go through the extension and see what's causing it

Update: I have found the culprit and will make the dev aware
    Last edited by WinterSoldier7; June 9th, 2023 at 12:40. Reason: Update

Thread Information