STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: New Products?

New Products?

Are we getting new products for this? I'd love to have the Scout book and all the rest. Heck, I'll be happy to put the data in and give it to the FG crew if it's a matter of manpower.

As far as I know, the publisher of this game system loses the license mid-summer to sell/publish Conan 2d20 material, and thus they (and by extension, us) are no longer allowed to sell that material.

Regards,
    JPG

Oh, crap! They have so much out, there's not much more to release.

Guess that explains the big pdf sale.

In a related question, I understand the Conan ruleset won't be sold, but will it receive updates to stay current with Fantasy Grounds software updates?

Oh, cool!
    tyvm

We will be continuing to provide maintenance updates, so that it continues to work; but will not be working on any new capabilities or refinements.

We are still open to a community developer providing updates, but that's probably unlikely given the inability to sell, nor get the books, after the deadline passes.

Regards,
    JPG

Will it be acceptable to post conversion modules on this forum going forward? I've started doing some conversions for myself (adventures mostly) and will eventually convert all the books Modiphius published for Conan into mods. I'd be happy to share them. Not looking for any compensation, just want to keep this ball rolling.
    Last edited by jetpilot; July 8th, 2023 at 22:40.

It would not be acceptable. It is against the rules of this forum to distribute any materials without the permission of the publisher/creator. You would have to reach out to them, and with their agreement, we would allow them to be shared.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Bummer. I've done a lot of work. It would be nice if others didn't have to. Oh well...

Thread Information