DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Im going to be working on creating a module for the Shire adventures that were published. It will be a long WIP, but when it's finished, I'll make it available to the community.

Quote Originally Posted by chipmafia View Post
    Im going to be working on creating a module for the Shire adventures that were published. It will be a long WIP, but when it's finished, I'll make it available to the community.
    You really can't share anything copyrighted.

Right. I thought about it after I posted. Thanks for the heads up.

Using LotR 5E Cultures and Callings

Hi, first, really appreciate the work on the extension. I've been wanting to run a DnD game more like the Lord fo the Rings and I think that the 5e Version of LotR will make it much easier...and this, in turn has made it easier to run that on FGU. That being said, how are people handling the Heroic Cultures and Callings in LotR 5E? I've combined the extension with the basic 5E on FGU, but you still need to play with the Cultures and Callings included with 5E (When using the Character wizard). I'm not a Coder but, is there a way of adding new Cult. and Call. to the existing 5E set?

I would say search for "fantasy grounds unity custom class races" on YouTube. I personally used the custom class and race videos by Zacchaeus to get started. I'm not a coder and spent most of the early part of this year using a text editor to format info copied from the PDFs and then entered them into FGU. I used the old AiME extension for my own custom Middle-Earth conversion (combining AiME and LotR RP) and the module works pretty well with this new one.

Thread Information