DICE PACKS BUNDLE

modest items missing in C&T2 RMC

seems that modest items are forgotten in the random item list of C&TII tables? Also if you roll an special spell bonus item (99) for example a staff which is light, you will not get the spell bonus?

Thanks
    Micael

Micael,

Thanks for the heads up. Modest Items are now added to the Auto Generated Treasure System.

As for your question on "Special" items. In Table 14-09 entry 99 and 100 will show Special. Then roll on Table 14-09 for the item type. Then roll on Table 14-10 for any special abilities. In Table 14-10, a roll of 1 thru 50 will return '-' which means no special ability. This means that the GM is free to come up with his own ability(s) since the original roll from Table 14-09 came back with 'Special'. If Table 14-10 rolled '100' the table would have returned a 'Special' then the GM is free to create their own "Double Special" item (i'd suggest something that could save or destroy reality as we know it �� ). Let me know if this makes sense.

If this isn't what you are asking about please give me the Table Number(s) and Roll Number(s) that you need clarification on.

Regards,
    Rajek

Thread Information