DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    That's something I'm not going to be able to fix, unfortunately.
    You're not able to swap out graphic files? The zip file I attached contains pngs that fix the problem.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    You're not able to swap out graphic files? The zip file I attached contains pngs that fix the problem.
    My bad, I meant I can't adjust the icons for specific themes only. I can replace the icons entirely, which I'll take a look at doing. Thanks for the icons.

My bad, I meant I can't adjust the icons for specific themes only.
    Ah, gotcha. Yeah, that much I knew. The new ones should work for just about any theme, light or dark.
    --
    I'm so bassic

[BUG] When editing an Ability, once you click the Other tab, the lock state is no longer updates the Main tab. You don't have to do anything on the Other tab besides click on it.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Create new Ability
    2. Click Other tab
    3. Click Main tab
    4. Click lock icon
    5. Sad face

The starting locked/unlocked state makes no difference. Closing and reopening the Ability refreshes the Main tab to the current lock state.
    It only seems to affect the Main tab. The Actions tab works as expected.
    --
    I'm so bassic

[BUG] When editing an Ability, once you click the Other tab, the lock state is no longer updates the Main tab. You don't have to do anything on the Other tab besides click on it.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Create new Ability
    2. Click Other tab
    3. Click Main tab
    4. Click lock icon
    5. Sad face

The starting locked/unlocked state makes no difference. Closing and reopening the Ability refreshes the Main tab to the current lock state.
    It only seems to affect the Main tab. The Actions tab works as expected.
    Thanks for reporting. I can reproduce this and will have a fix in the next update.

I suppose this isn't really a bug, but Types could use the Feature capability that Descriptors and Abilities have. The reason being that First-Tier Types will almost always give inabilities around weapons/armor.

EDIT: grammar
    Last edited by wndrngdru; June 24th, 2023 at 03:23.
    --
    I'm so bassic

I suppose this isn't really a bug, but Types could use the Feature capability that Descriptors and Abilities have. The reason being that First-Tier Types will almost always give inabilities around weapons/armor.

EDIT: grammar
    Since the system doesn't really know about or handle inabilities with armor or weapons in a general sense, I left that intentionally vague. I was imagining they would be classified as Abilities and left to the player to deal with. But if/when I do eventually add in handling for weapon/armor training, I can revisit how to apply it automatically.

Since the system doesn't really know about or handle inabilities with armor or weapons in a general sense, I left that intentionally vague. I was imagining they would be classified as Abilities and left to the player to deal with. But if/when I do eventually add in handling for weapon/armor training, I can revisit how to apply it automatically.
    Understood. I usually put it with the other skills on the character sheet for reference and was mostly looking for a way to do that automatically when the Type is chosen (when that feature gets implemented, obviously).
    --
    I'm so bassic

Feature Request: Add XP as a cost type to rolls for Abilities such as Lucky's Advantage; the player spends 1 XP to reroll a d20 and add 3 to the result.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Feature Request: Add XP as a cost type to rolls for Abilities such as Lucky's Advantage; the player spends 1 XP to reroll a d20 and add 3 to the result.
    Should be doable. Added to the backlog.

Thread Information