STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    It's a module, not an extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's a module, not an extension.
    Uh-oh, everybody!

Here comes Trenloe, with his literacy, and his years of experience with the program and forums.

You've ruined another perfectly moist wallow in my own ignorance.

Thank you, Trenloe! Thanks sooo much.

~facepalm~

Thanks, Trenloe.

So I wanted to follow up with a little feedback, now that I've had a chance to use this module.
    Firstly, it lines up perfectly, and the instructions on how to source the map and properly size it for use with your module are spot-on. Everything went off without a hitch, and any GM running Kingmaker is only making things easier for themselves in the long run.

BUT

Who are the TOGER LORDS?
    TogerLawds.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Muagen View Post
    Who are the TOGER LORDS?
    SPOILER:
    The Romans!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    SPOILER:
    The Romans!
    Ha!

It is NOT an Extension, it is a Module you have to load after you open you campaign. You load it just like you load any other book for use in a campaign.

Yikes. I will get an updated version online ASAP.

For some reason, even though I am subscribed to my own thread, I never got any emails about people replying to it. Oh well.

I have updated & uploaded the bad "TOGER LORDS" label to read "TIGER LORDS". I will set it live on the Forge once it gets approved.

Thread Information