DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Details of Weapon Magnifying Glass entries

I understand most of the information in window that is displayed when you click the magnifying glass.

The entries I'm not understanding how they are generated are the circled ones (Per, Atk, Bonus), what do they stand for and how are they calculated. Hovering over the field doesn't provide a tooltip explaination.

Attached Images Attached Images

They represent the first, second, and third multi-attack penalties, and are applied as a bonus to mitigate the penalty.

For example: Normally a Strike would be -0 for the first attack, -5 for the second attack, and -10 for the third attack. A Strike with an Agile weapon, on the other hand, is supposed to be -0 for the first attack, -4 for the second attack, and -8 for the third attack. The "Per Atk Bonus" field accomplishes this by adding a +1 bonus to the second attack (raising -5 to -4) and a +2 bonus to the third attack (raising -10 to -8).

MaxAstro,

Thanks for the explanation. The confusing part of those fields is that "Per Atk Bonus" should be read as a sentence. The way I keep reading them are:

Per | Atk | Bonus
    0 | +1 | +2

Ah yes, that would be confusing. xD

Thread Information