DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Good Day LaMorric and Damned
    You both rock, Thanks for doing this!!

Good Day LaMorric
    Just a quick question. When I place a PC on the CT it does not seem to automatically populate the "Speed/Dex" box and only the GM can input that information. Is this normal, or am I missing something?

Thanks

Hey Bonkon,

Yes, that was intentional, sort of. I think that is default behavior, maybe.

I didn't want to mess with the combat tracker code, and the reroll initiative button at the bottom of the combat tracker will take what is on the NPC and populate it.

If I can find some free time, I may take a look at it. I want to get intot he combat tracker code to update the turn counter to have a turn and phase indicator.
    "I've worked in the private sector ... they expect results!" - Dan Aykroyd as Dr. Raymond Stantz in Ghostbusters (1984)

Extensions I've Shared
    3rd Ed. Shadowrun | 6th Ed. Champions

Good Day LaMorric
    Thanks for the info. I just wanted to make sure. It is simple enough to type it in the first time PC's are added then not worry about it anymore.

This looks amazing. I'm just figuring ut ther every basics of creating custom rolls. Is there a way to add in skill level modifiers to custom roll to hit calculation?? IE, a Player has +1 Overall level, and decides to add it to OCV on this phase. Or would you just make up multiple custom rolls (One Roll saying energy Blast, and maybe another saying "Energy Blast +1 Skill Level" that adds a +1 to the calculation?

I'm thinking that just creating some custom effects might help to track things like dodging or OCV/DCV modifiers from combat moves.

Hey, wjpennington.

In the past what I have done is used the MoreCore custom roll parameters option. Label one as skill level. Then the player can add them in as they use the Roll. See this link for more info.
    Roll Parameters

You could also have the players create custom rolls on the characters using the /mod X, and make the X a parameter.
    "I've worked in the private sector ... they expect results!" - Dan Aykroyd as Dr. Raymond Stantz in Ghostbusters (1984)

Extensions I've Shared
    3rd Ed. Shadowrun | 6th Ed. Champions

Thread Information