5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Background colors <backcolor> and setBackColor have stopped working

The window control XML property <backcolor> and the setBackColor API function have no effect.

Here's an example of the XML propery not working (live on the left, test on the right) in CoreRPG - the alternate line highlights aren't there:

And here's an example of the setBackColor not working in PFRPG2 (the color flags to the left of the record names):

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 2nd, 2023 at 14:33.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quick question: I think I remember when filtering the list the alternate coloring didn't quite work. The item kept it's color from before filtering so you could end up with two items right beside each other with the same color. Had this been fixed at some point in time?

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Quick question: I think I remember when filtering the list the alternate coloring didn't quite work. The item kept it's color from before filtering so you could end up with two items right beside each other with the same color. Had this been fixed at some point in time?
    This thread is specifically for an issue in the test channel. Does the different issue you're referring to occur in the live channel?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Fix has been submitted. Should be available in the next update to the Test channel.

Thread Information