DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Monk Attacks

Monk Attacks

I created a Monk but the flurry of blows attack does not show up under actions. Did I do something wrong? Thank you!

this is not coded, you have to make youre first Damage roll in the chat window and if the second hit you can put the damage in the Modifier Box for the second Damage Roll
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Birger Tucholski; June 1st, 2023 at 06:29. Reason: ad Image
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Crepetus View Post
    I created a Monk but the flurry of blows attack does not show up under actions. Did I do something wrong? Thank you!
    Welcome to the FG forums.

When creating a character, please pay attention to the messages displayed in the Chargen Tracker - this will let you know which records added to your PC sheet need additional manual work by the player.

"Flurry of Blows" indicates that no automation was applied and "Check entry and manually apply if needed." In this case, and the associated Powerful Fist class feature, you need to manually add the "Fist" weapon to the PC sheet from the campaign items list (click the Weapons button at the top of that list) and change the damage from 1d4 to 1d6.

As @Birger Tucholski mentions, the combination of damage currently has to be manually handled - the upcoming Release 19 will have functionality that allows this to be handled in a better manner.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for the information! I don't feel so bad now.

Thread Information