FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I'm excited to see this, been something I've been voting for on the wishlist for a long time

One question, if a module is created using this extension, but then that module is opened in a campaign that does not use this extension, what happens?
    Interesting question, I haven't tested it but I think the tokens would be on the map, but of course double-clicking them wouldn't do anything.

Blog Entries
    I'll test in a bit and let you know

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hello, this might be the extension I've been looking for but I'm a bit rubbish at understanding such things...

I have locations on a map written as stories and I use them as the pins - now Points of Interest.
    I want my PCs to see the icons, even the names of the icons, but not the content of the Story itself.

Is this possible?

If not, I guess I need to create a duplicate Story with no content?

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    Hello, this might be the extension I've been looking for but I'm a bit rubbish at understanding such things...

I have locations on a map written as stories and I use them as the pins - now Points of Interest.
    I want my PCs to see the icons, even the names of the icons, but not the content of the Story itself.

Is this possible?

If not, I guess I need to create a duplicate Story with no content?
    That's a good question, and the answer is yes! As the GM you can set up your story as a point of interest with an icon on a map. The players will see the icon and its name, but unless the story is shared with the players they won't be able to open up the story.

Excellent!

Thank you

FYI remember you can always start a second instance of FG and connect as a player to see what a player sees and can access when you are in doubt.

This isn't something I've done before. Do I need a second account or can I literally just open it twice??

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    This isn't something I've done before. Do I need a second account or can I literally just open it twice??
    Open it twice. https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...+Grounds+Unity
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Getting errors and graphical glitches in 4.5.0 with only POI 1.0.1 loaded:

Screenshot 2024-03-06 221401.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 221542.png

I've come to love this extension. It's a bit more setup, but it's really nice when the PCs are in a town especially.

The image toolbar was completely redone in v4.5.0. Any extensions that are trying to attach to the image toolbar will need to be updated.

For the developer, please see ImageManager.registerToolbarButtons for an example of how to register toolbar buttons; and windowclass name="imagewindow_toolbar" for the current image toolbar that you can merge with.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information