FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    I don't know if its an interaction between it and another mod but I'm struggling to read the points of interest because they're being placed on a charcoal background. Is there anything I can do about this?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...468&height=809

Quote Originally Posted by TheButterdragon View Post
    I don't know if its an interaction between it and another mod but I'm struggling to read the points of interest because they're being placed on a charcoal background. Is there anything I can do about this?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...468&height=809
    Change the theme you're using.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Change the theme you're using.
    Tough sell considering that's the theme a lot of us use.
    lol/no

Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    What theme is this? PoI uses standard text controls and fonts so there's no reason themes shouldn't work; I have been using the Hearth theme (another dark theme) for months now with no issue. Do you have other extensions loaded, and if so, does it still look like this with only PoI and your theme loaded?

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    What theme is this? PoI uses standard text controls and fonts so there's no reason themes shouldn't work; I have been using the Hearth theme (another dark theme) for months now with no issue. Do you have other extensions loaded, and if so, does it still look like this with only PoI and your theme loaded?
    Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    @BushViper like Saagael says what theme you using? I'm using a custom one and hearth and both are working, maybe the theme you using is lower on the loadlist and is getting over written?

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    @BushViper like Saagael says what theme you using? I'm using a custom one and hearth and both are working, maybe the theme you using is lower on the loadlist and is getting over written?
    There's massive egg on my face. I only glanced at it for a quick second earlier today and thought it was Sir Motte's, but it's definitely not.

Apologies, disregard my comment.
    lol/no

I suspect the screenshot is from Pathfinder 2E. Using a freshly created Pathfinder 2E campaign with no other extensions (let alone any theme change) I get the exact same.

Quote Originally Posted by Minethulhu View Post
    I suspect the screenshot is from Pathfinder 2E.
    Looking at the top right of the screenshot it's a different theme to the PF2 base theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Minethulhu View Post
    Using a freshly created Pathfinder 2E campaign with no other extensions (let alone any theme change) I get the exact same.
    This is what I see in a PF2 campaign, it's a lot more readable than the screenshot in post #21. However, with the recent FG Core release, there's been a change where the background of an image is partially see-through, so this might make the writing difficult to read in some instances. It might be worth the extension dev investigating putting the points of interest link on its own background instead of the default image background.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Below is a screenshot from my newly started Pathfinder game:

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 3.51.53 PM.png

NOTE: This is a Pathfinder 2.0 campaign using the "Theme: FG Light" since I found the default theme a bit dark (especially combined with this extension in the Point of Interest panel).
    NOTE 2: The map is a slightly edited version of the Otari map included with the Abomination Vaults Interactive Maps PDF (kept street names, but removed numbers) and fixed what I feel is a flaw on the path going underneath the bridges near the Crow's Casks tavern.

I am using it in conjunction with the Player Agency extension:

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/511/view

Which allows me to have a blurb about each location on the map. As the players are natives to the town, it allows me to give them information without constantly having to reiterate the same info myself (and instead will try to leave it to them to re-read whatever bits they are missing).

I created most of the tokens using images from the Complete Mapmaking Pack:

https://www.forgotten-adventures.net...apmaking-pack/

and using Token Tool:

https://www.rptools.net/toolbox/token-tool/

One question / request:

I notice the Point of Interest panel is only available to the GM. Is there a reason it can't also be presented to players (minus the ability to show/hide pins as well as minus the ability to see invisible pins)? Perhaps this could be a configurable option to allow or not allow player views. At least for me, I think this would add to the usability of this extension and integration with the Player Agency extension.

Blog Entries
    I'm excited to see this, been something I've been voting for on the wishlist for a long time

One question, if a module is created using this extension, but then that module is opened in a campaign that does not use this extension, what happens?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information