5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: UVTT Import

UVTT Import

Hi there,
    I encountered an error when importing a UVTT file created in Dungeondraft 11.0 in the 5E ruleset. I have attached the file.

[5/31/2023 7:15:27 PM] [ERROR] API: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at IHBOAJFBIKN.CNAMMIEHMJM (System.String IIIJAJLEKBJ) [0x00061] in <a82cda0ad2224807ba266f7b09a136e4>:0
    at JILAONJCLND.IMLCCLCFIID (System.IntPtr MDMHFAEJKAB) [0x00044] in <a82cda0ad2224807ba266f7b09a136e4>:0
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the report and providing the file. There is a known issue with the Uvtt export that we're looking into now.

There's a note on the lab announcement that it's currently not working: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post687487
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    A fix for the Uvtt importer has been committed and should be available in the next update to the Test channel.

Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    A fix for the Uvtt importer has been committed and should be available in the next update to the Test channel.
    Ran a test just now and looks great. Got the LOS. I did test lighting as well (this map did not have any) and seems to work.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Cool to hear. That's a lot of nodes though!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Cool to hear. That's a lot of nodes though!
    Yeah, thats probably going to be a issue with all the "cave" walls from Dungeon draft. I generally re-LOS cave walls and skim the outside of them so you can see the wall. DD will clip it to close for my liking.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    There is a command line that can set a certain # pixels that you an see thru to help with Walls being right on the walls...
    I just cant find it!

Also it wont help with the big number of nodes.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    There is a command line that can set a certain # pixels that you an see thru to help with Walls being right on the walls...
    I just cant find it!

Also it wont help with the big number of nodes.
    And also it was experimental and only worked on the GM side - it didn't impact the player view if I remember correctly.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

To reduce the large number of nodes, in LoS mode you can select the area and use the "Simplify Selected Occluders" button in the Actions section.

Thread Information