DICE PACKS BUNDLE

road leathers and similar clothing not working

if you put road leathers on, you get the 1 armor in the correct areas. when you add your armor, it DOES NOT stack like it should with the under garment. is there a fix on the way?

@superteddy57 is away on vacation this week.

I'll add this to his list of items to look at for Fallout maintenance.

Regards,
    JPG

This isn't currently adding up the totals correctly, you can use the editor to adjust the armor at the locations for now. As Moon mentioned I am on vacation and will look over the code when I get back.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

use what editor? we are not allowed (including GM) to edit the armor locations, like i can with skills and stats.

In the Combat tab click on "weapons" to change the bottom half of the sheet to the editor; then type in the values. (this is also where you can change the defense if you want as well).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Immelmann View Post
    use what editor? we are not allowed (including GM) to edit the armor locations, like i can with skills and stats.
    This is not true and with the wiki link I provided it shows an editor for various combat related fields. If you click on the Weapons button on the combat tab it will display this frame.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 075610.png
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information