DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF evening game AST Time Zone, 5E

FG License: Paid Unity License
    Time Zone: AST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day of the week works for me, so long as the game starts after approx. 0:00 GMT (8pm EST). Greater flexibility on weekends.
    Term: Long term, looking for a group to hopefully stick with for a while.
    Voice: I can use Discord, Zoom, and Mumble, as well as anything you can explain how to install.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E.
    Game System Experience: I've played many a 5th edition game in person, but I'm fairly new to online play.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Fairly new, so anyone willing to give me a quick rundown prior to the first session would be greatly appreciated.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy playing artificers, but I'm more than willing to play pretty much anything.
    About me: Hi! My name is Ewan (He/him). I'm 20 years old, and have been interested in D&D for a good many of those years. I like playing balanced games with combat and roleplay, and enjoy joking with other players both in and out of character. I am irresistibly drawn to plot hooks of all kinds (both intentional and unintentional), and I love having a deep setting to engage with. If you're interested in having me at your table, my discord is ewjo03#4590. Please feel free to message me!
    Last edited by ewjo03; May 28th, 2023 at 18:05.

Thread Information