STAR TREK 2d20

Immune to Sneak Attacks; plus, adding conditions

So playing around with the beginners box and experimenting, I dropped a Sewer Ooze and experimented with sneak attacks; it said its immune to sneak attacks, but having the rogue roll the attack and damage, it took the full amount.

First, isnt sneak attack damage actually "precision" damage? It rolled a d6+pd6+4, assuming the p meant precision damage and, if so, is the immunity the ooze has incorrectly listed?

Also, is there an easier way to apply very common conditions such as flat footed? It feels a bit clumsy using the Effects window to apply these.

you can Pull efects in the Macro Bar in the bottom. Another way is to set up the effect in the Player Sheet.
    Loot in the forge
    Shade Raven Pubblished a lot of modules for free
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/174/view
    i thing in this you find the flatfooted spell drag and drop in the Char sheet and the Player can handle it self
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

ok thanks for that. Any idea on the immunity to sneak attack problem I mentioned above?

I believe that if the damage string contains precision and the creature is immune to precision damage then that should work.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I did a attack on the bestiary version of the slime, and it's looking to work.

Sneak Attack Damage.png

Quote Originally Posted by Morfedel View Post
    So playing around with the beginners box and experimenting, I dropped a Sewer Ooze and experimented with sneak attacks; it said its immune to sneak attacks, but having the rogue roll the attack and damage, it took the full amount.

First, isnt sneak attack damage actually "precision" damage? It rolled a d6+pd6+4, assuming the p meant precision damage and, if so, is the immunity the ooze has incorrectly listed?
    The "p" is just for a purple dice in the results - how FG shows dice from an effect.

"sneak attack" hasn't been coded fully (the Beginner Box doesn't include the precision damage type). We'll get that fixed in a future release. Thanks for reporting the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Note that outside of the Begginer Box this works correctly - sneak attack does precision damage. There aren't (that I am aware of) any creatures that are just immune to sneak attack, but creatures being immune to precision damage works just fine.

Thread Information