FG Spreadshirt Swag

Issues "prepping" spells

Hi there.

Hoping you can help.

1) For a couple of my players, they no longer have the ability to select daily spells (i.e. the radio button to select a spell is not present in "preparation" mode - or Combat or Standard mode)
    2) I re-created the char from scratch, and same issue - it looks to be affecting only certain spells/characters. For example - the Paladon can select L1 or L2 spells, but the option for selecting L3 spells is not there (see the attached image). Note it only seems to affect this campaign.
    3) I normally run with Critically Awesome One Click Duid. I have disabled this, updated, re-enabled it - all without effect.
    4) Currently, the only solution I can find is to create a brand new campaign, and re-create the chars there. Unfortunately, it means we lose all the notes, annotated maps etc. from the current campaign.

I tried to attach the zipped campaign file - but even zipped it is too large (308Mb). I have managed to attach a couple of pictures showing the missing radio buttons - the Paladin one may be the best, as it shows both it working (L1-2 spells) and not working (L3 spells).

Any help appreciated!

Paul
    Attached Images Attached Images

If you click on the magnifying glass of the spell group (level), then there should be a field for number of prepared spells. Make that any number other than blank (or zero). The preparation options will now appear.

Wow!!!!!

Thank you SO much!!

Suddenly, it all starts to work as it should!

You have saved me MANY hours trying to recreate in a new campaign - something I was not looking forward to

Seriously - many many thanks!

Paul

Thread Information