Howdy y'all! 30year old she/her veteran player here. Looking for a free to play campaign to join. I'm flexible with my EST times. I prefer Wed/Thurs. I'm ok with homebrew or PBP. I already have a character in mind.

KnottyKitty
Tabaxi
Rogue
Chaotic Neutral

Backstory:

Hey there,, my name is Knotty! I'm originally from the Fey realm. I'm here totally by accident. On my way to a job interview as a gardner,, I was, you know, being a good Samaritan. I saw this dude walking about with a bunch of shinies, they looked quite heavy and cumbersome, you know.

So, I uh, being the kindhearted person that I am tried to ease his burden by taking a few things off of him. I don't know why, but he didn't seem to appreciate that very much. Next thing I know, he starts shouting for guards that I wasn't even aware were present.

Long story short, they gave chase. A feint to the left here, a leap to the right there yadda yadda yadda, I trip on a tree root, face-plant down a cliff, try to hide in what I thought were brambles and I got sucked out here. A place I didn't even knew existed.

At any rate, I'm just trying to get back home, you know.