FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Release 4.4.4 Linux

Just set my version to Test and updater no longer works, and Fantasy Grounds doesn't launch. I am running on Arch not Umbongo, but still.....

Can't go back into Setting to revert to Live either.

Same here. I'm on Pop!_OS which is based on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.

FGUpdaterEngine.log isn't getting created.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; May 26th, 2023 at 00:13.

I was able to roll back by running FGUWebInstall.bin which launched the settings window. Then I was able to change the channel back to Live and run an update.
    Trying to use this settings window to update while remaining on Test just made it crash again.

If you have time, could you grab the ~/.config/unity3d/SmiteWorks/FGUpdaterEngine/Player.log after the update failure?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    If you have time, could you grab the ~/.config/unity3d/SmiteWorks/FGUpdaterEngine/Player.log after the update failure?

Thanks,
    JPG
    Here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Just set my version to Test and updater no longer works, and Fantasy Grounds doesn't launch. I am running on Arch not Umbongo, but still.....

Can't go back into Setting to revert to Live either.
    Same here using Fedora. I had to reinstall to get back to live.

Thanks for the log file; matches the one I got from Derek when I had him test just a bit ago. I need to dig into the build code for the updater, and see what happened.

Regards,
    JPG

Ok, I just pushed a new updater build. It looks like the SVN client decided to ignore certain files for checkin; even though there were no SVN properties on any of the folders to tell it to ignore. I've checked in the missing files.

Can any adventurous soul try a new Check for Updates, and see if it works for them?

Thanks,
    JPG

@superteddy57 reported back to me that it's working for him now; but I'd like to get another confirmation from one of the people here who had a problem.

Thanks,
    JPG

I will test Test this evening. Thanks.

Thread Information