STAR TREK 2d20

Empty the combat tracker.

Hi,

I'm not sure that it is only a RM issue but I'm wondering if there is a way to clear ALL characters in the combat tracker at once ? (Latest FGU)

Thanks

Generally no. Once on the Combat Tracker characters usually don't leave it unless they die and get replaced with another.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Generally no. Once on the Combat Tracker characters usually don't leave it unless they die and get replaced with another.
    Here is my specific concern: I'm setting up a tavern battlemap with 30 neutral NPCs on it (placing them in advance on the map with encounters). Depending on what happened while playing they could (or not) become hostile. Once the scene finished I'd like to clear totally the CT for the next scene.
    The workaround is that I have to setup all behaviour to hostile to be able to clear them. I was wondering if there is more simple way to proceed.

I don't know this specific ruleset but clicking on the menu button at the bottom left of the CT should give you the option of removing all hostile and also removing all non-allied actors. So in your use case you should be able to clear the CT (when you said characters I assumed you meant player characters).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I think it is a problem due to the Ruleset. See CT display
    2023-05-24 11_14_15-Window.png

Select "Delete non friendly" at the top position - that will delete every entry that isn't set to Friendly (green).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Select "Delete non friendly" at the top position - that will delete every entry that isn't set to Friendly (green).
    Ok, that worked. Maybe I hadn't setup the NPCs to "neutral" last time for my tests. Thanks.

Thread Information