Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Tutorial request with example ext file willing to pay!

Hi guys,

I need a specific tutorial on how to create an ext for any ruleset, or at least most rulesets including 2e d, and d.

the ext I am looking for is a tutorial on a custom NPC sheet-like with a sidebar button for the addon with functional tabs on the side of the sheet that opens a new page on the sheet. Like a character sheet with some functionality such as example tabs, example pages such as a basic journal, and some example input stats just like an NPC sheet. the ability to add more than one NPC. Basically, I need a barebones NPC system duplicate ext so I can learn to make a more advanced version.
    the tutorial can be on the ruleset wizard! Since I own that if it makes it easier. I am willing to pay for the video tutorial with the ext file example of the tutorial. let me know if you are interested, and how much you would charge for something like that.

thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ill create something for you over the next week.
    thanks soooo much you can pm me with a price. I am in no hurry for it so you can take your time with it. As much time as you need. Most of the tutorials out there are for creating rulesets not creating ext, or how to create an ext for a specific ruleset.

If you are willing to share it with the community, I would donate A couple bucks.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    If you are willing to share it with the community, I would donate A couple bucks.
    I am certain he would be willing to share it via his youtube channel after I pay for it. you can always use his donate link on his channel after he posts it.
    Last edited by twoditdmonk; May 23rd, 2023 at 17:03.

CAN YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PROJECT? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gGe...ew?usp=sharing THANKS FOR THE TUTORIAL

Blog Entries
    Im not sure what Im supposed to do with it but here are a few issues.

You have two sets of tabs - the tutorial covers had to add more tabs/windows to your datatype
    You have no subwindows - the tutorial shows how to create subwindows and put your content in them and to set them up in the tabs

I know it might seem silly or trivial but do setup folders the same way as CoreRPG does for all of your files

Fix those three things and see if some lightbulbs start working for you.

im not sure what im supposed to do with it but here are a few issues.

You have two sets of tabs - the tutorial covers had to add more tabs/windows to your datatype
    you have no subwindows - the tutorial shows how to create subwindows and put your content in them and to set them up in the tabs

i know it might seem silly or trivial but do setup folders the same way as corerpg does for all of your files

fix those three things and see if some lightbulbs start working for you.
    thanks a bunch

Thread Information