Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Where is the ext folder located its not in app data roaming fantasy grounds?!

What you need to do next is create a folder in your Fantasy Grounds extensions folder:
    <drive letter>:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\extensions\<extension folder name>

THE FANTASY GROUNDS FOLDER DOES NOT EXIST. I USE FGU

THANKS, A BUNCH

Details on the data directories can be found in the FG Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Files+Overview

Click the folder icon in the top left of the FGU desktop.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by trenloe View Post
    details on the data directories can be found in the fg wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...files+overview

click the folder icon in the top left of the fgu desktop.
    thanks, i noticed that all of my ext are not showing up in that folder but they show up in the launcher?! Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by twoditdmonk View Post
    thanks, i noticed that all of my ext are not showing up in that folder but they show up in the launcher?! Why is that?
    They'll be encrypted in the vault directory.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Extension authors who use the Forge have the option to have their extensions encrypted and delivered via the vault folder instead of the extensions folder. You can put extensions you create yourself or from the forums or the DMsGuild into the extensions folders.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by lordentrails View Post
    extension authors who use the forge have the option to have their extensions encrypted and delivered via the vault folder instead of the extensions folder. You can put extensions you create yourself or from the forums or the dmsguild into the extensions folders.
    where do i post a custom ext request and tutorial request at? Im willing to pay!

Blog Entries
    where do i post a custom ext request and tutorial request at? Im willing to pay!
    Try the Extensions Sub of the Armory: Extensions (fantasygrounds.com)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The Extensions forum is primarily for sharing extensions you've created.

If you want someone to do some dev for you, and also do a tutorial, then the best place to request this kind of thing is in the sub-forum for the RPG system you're interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The Extensions forum is primarily for sharing extensions you've created.

If you want someone to do some dev for you, and also do a tutorial, then the best place to request this kind of thing is in the sub-forum for the RPG system you're interested in.
    can I place it in the ext forum? because I need it for any ruleset. or can it be a sticky post in the ext forum for others wishing for the same type of thread?
    Last edited by twoditdmonk; May 22nd, 2023 at 22:35.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Try the Extensions Sub of the Armory: Extensions (fantasygrounds.com)
    I think I need permission first to do that so I asked the moderator if I can. I'm just waiting for a response so I don't get into trouble. thanks so much, if they agree ill post it there.

Thread Information