DICE PACKS BUNDLE

how do you add gods without a gods tab (2e ruleset)?

I noticed there isn't a gods tab! how do you add gods to the 2e d and d ruleset? Is there a way to create an ext that adds tabs to the sidebar like a gods tab or a Psionic powers tab? Are there tutorials on how to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by twoditdmonk View Post
    I noticed there isn't a gods tab! how do you add gods to the 2e d and d ruleset? Is there a way to create an ext that adds tabs to the sidebar like a gods tab or a Psionic powers tab? Are there tutorials on how to do it?
    There are not records for "Gods". They have no mechanical need for automation reference within the ruleset.

If you plan to have players fighting them then they are no different than any other NPC.

If you only need a reference then a Story entry should suffice.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

...But then what about "Monsters Mythology" and the stats of NPC Gods there? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lothur View Post
    ...But then what about "Monsters Mythology" and the stats of NPC Gods there? :-)
    If the physical product has them and they aren't in the digital here then I'd recommend sending a request to Support so they can ask the conversion dev to add them.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information