FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by twoditdmonk View Post
    I think the fastest way to convert a pdf over is to convert it to images and then import the images into FGU. the only problem would be the size of the image in the builder I think. I mean, it would be too small to read! Unless there is a workaround for image sizing or some other image extension.
    There is a tool called PDF extraction wizard. It strips out all of the images from a PDF into a folder; from there, you can rename and resize them as necessary. If your pictures are too small, that might be fixed by making them more significant for your scrivener projects in the future.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    If its only for you and the images are clear enough (upload larger pics) then that you will only have to make them clear enough for you and your table
    If you can get the data into FG you will probably enjoy the game experience more - at the expense of your prep time of course!
    I noticed that the 2nd edition ruleset does not have a psionics tab! Can an extension be created, or has been created for this? If not then is it possible to update the ruleset to include psionics from the psionic handbook 2e d and d? Also, where is the god's tab? do you put them under npc's? I really want to learn more about these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    There is a tool called PDF extraction wizard. It strips out all of the images from a PDF into a folder; from there, you can rename and resize them as necessary. If your pictures are too small, that might be fixed by making them more significant for your scrivener projects in the future.
    thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    The last thing is this, to use FG you only really need to input the maps and the encounters for personal games.

There is no reason you couldn't just either have a PDF on another screen or printed out for the information if you use voice in your game.
    voice? I'm still learning fgu. Is that via extension?
    Last edited by twoditdmonk; May 21st, 2023 at 16:38.

Blog Entries
    voice? I'm still learning fgu. Is that via extension?
    A 3rd party chat program like discord, zoom or skype.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    A 3rd party chat program like discord, zoom or skype.
    oh cool, I didn't think of that. thanks! god, I feel stupid lol.

Blog Entries
    I noticed that the 2nd edition ruleset does not have a psionics tab! Can an extension be created, or has been created for this? If not then is it possible to update the ruleset to include psionics from the psionic handbook 2e d and d? Also, where is the god's tab? do you put them under npc's? I really want to learn more about these issues.
    You should start a new thread in the D&D Classics sub-forum. The folks who play that system are unlikely to see the question here.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    You should start a new thread in the D&D Classics sub-forum. The folks who play that system are unlikely to see the question here.
    I posted as suggested but I think that the topic is a support issue for the 2nd edition d and d ruleset. thanks for your help I'm still learning my way around the forum.

Thread Information