5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

FG Forge Portraits

I have a player who got a portrait pack from the FG Forge (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/889/view). It isn't showing up in their FGU library. They've done a few updates and reopened FGU a few times. Is there something else they need to do to view those portraits? For me it just showed up but I wasn't sure if that was because I was the GM.

THanks

Blog Entries
    Art asset only modules do not show up in the Modules Activation window/list. But the assets do show up in the Assets UI. Make sure they are looking for it in Assets and not in Module Activation.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; May 15th, 2023 at 18:20.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Players can only access portraits by clicking on the portrait bit of their character sheet (usually top left but may vary from ruleset to ruleset). As LE says the module won't appear in the module activation screen but neither will they appear from Assets > Portraits. Only if they click the portrait area of their character sheet will they see portraits and be able to use them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Related question: As a new GM, I bought token packs to offer some options for my players' characters. When they try to see the tokens, all they can see are portraits.

Is this how it is supposed to work?

Is there a way that I can make the token packs available to the players?

Blog Entries
    Correct (it's due to an early architecture decision), players can not browse/see GM tokens. But the GM can assign them to the PC and they will show up for the players. What most folks do is take a screen shot of the available tokens and share it and let the players pick that way.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information