FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Custom Spells

Custom Spells

I'm sure there is a thread or tutorial already created for this but none of my searches found it...so why not start a new one.

Ruleset: PFRPG

Is there some detailed info on creating new spells? I want to ensure that I am understanding the fields correctly and entering in the correct attributes. Like I see I can enter in damage under Effect as well as Damage. Which is the better choice?

Specifically....how do I create a damage effect that targets an ability score. For example, I am entering in "Shivering Touch" from the Frostburn book. The target takes 3d6 Dex damage. I don't see that I can set that up and I don't want the damage to affect the HP.

Regards....

Moderator: Moved to the PFRPG forum since you'll get more visibility here than the general forums.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; May 14th, 2023 at 15:22.

* All spells should be entered in the same format as the spells from the PF Core Rules.
    * Effects don't apply damage, but specify adjustments to other rolls (including damage). So, damage rolls should be set up directly.
    * The base PF1 ruleset does not have the ability to specify ability score damage; though there might be a community extension that supports that behavior.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information