5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Old School Essentials- Looking for players

I am looking for up to 6 players for an Old School Essentials, an OSR game based on the Basic/Expert System

Time Zone: Eastern Time.
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Bi-Weekly, Time and Date TBD
    Term: Long Term
    Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: Old School Essentials
    Game System Experience: Beginners and experienced players
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Being new is fine Open to all

Character Type Preferred: Will depend on what the various players want to play

About me: Hi, I am a player and Game Master/Dungeon Master with over 30 years of experience. I am currently running an in person D&D game and have run systems of all types, not just fantasy.

If you are interested please let me know.
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

I'm interested. I've been playing since the early 80's, from 1st through 5e, I've played on Fantasy Grounds since 2020. I'm really interested in trying out OSE.

Blog Entries
    I have 2 other active games going right now but I would be interested, depending on the date/time.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Hi. Depending on the schedule of this game I may be interested. I’m eastern time zone. I played 2e in the late 80s and early 90s, and other ttrpg games outside of d&d . Since 2018 I’ve mostly been involved with 5e and mostly in a DM role than a player. Would be nice to be a player.

So it looks like I have a bunch of interest.

What I am looking to do is run Old School Essentials which is based on the Basic/Expert set rules but cleaned up.

You can find the basic rules for free here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...ls-Basic-Rules

I am looking to run on either Wednesday or Thursday every other week. I was planning to start with an adventure to get all the players/characters together to get to know eachother. I am looking to live stream it so it would require a camera and microphone.

If this works for you please let me know.
    Daedalus

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, those days aren't going to work for me (work a 10-hour shift both days). Seems like some pretty good interest in this thread though so you should be able to get a decent size group to start things off with.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chris G View Post
    Please count me in!

Chris
    Ok You are in. That's one. Four to start, 6 is the maximum for this game.
    Daedalus

Wed or Thursday but what is your start and end time for your session?

Thread Information