STAR TREK 2d20

LF1P - Shadow of the Dragon Queen 5E

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System:5E

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Saturdays 11am
    If new game, planned start date: We just completed session 0 but had a player drop out. Looking for their replacement
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly - Biweekly
    Term: 6+ months

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord. Please message me on Discord for more questions or for invite. Gr1mShadows#3971
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
    Number of Players in game & needed: Just need one more. Will get you up to speed in a private session 0 and ready for session 1
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level & starting equipment
    Character restrictions: TBD

Details of your scenario: I'm a fairly new DM with 2 fairly new players to D&D. I am hoping to get players who are comfortable roleplaying but its not a necessity. I am also very new to the Dragonlance setting.

Hi Gr1mShadows, I just sent you a discord request, would like to inquire about this game. I'm a fan of Dragonlance and I know 5e and FGU.

Hi Sent a discord request in case you are still looking for another player. I'd love to participate in a Dragonlance campaign!
    Any day in which you learn something is not a complete waste - Polgara

I tried to reach out to you on discord but couldn't find you. I may be doing something wrong. I would love to join your game if you're still looking for someone, as long as the day and times work. you can reach me on discord at Dram911#9423

Thread Information