DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Looking for additional player for our 5th edition D&D group.

We need 1 more player who can make it to our Sunday sessions.

We play from 2 PM PST to 7 PM PST most Sundays. Looking for someone who can be consistent.

The usual nos.
    No racist, no bigots, no homophobes, no exploit builds, etc.

Here's my YouTube channel if you want to check me out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2B...E9K7VqIhmRDkAw

If you think you'd be a good fit contact me here.

We are looking to fill the spot ASAP.

Thanks!
    Aten
    Last edited by Atenhotep; May 12th, 2023 at 09:36.

Hi Atenhotep - if this is a paid game then please ensure you adhere to the rules available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...a-Games-Master
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

No of course it isn't if it was I would have put it in the correct forum. What ever gave you the idea it was?

For clarity, for anyone reading this: "We need 1 more player who can make it to our Sunday sessions.."

Quote Originally Posted by Atenhotep View Post
    No of course it isn't if it was I would have put it in the correct forum. What ever gave you the idea it was?
    I'm sorry, it was "Pro DM" in the title making me think that this would be a paid game.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Pro DM threw me as well. But also was wondering what game system you need a player for.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyInRT View Post
    The Pro DM threw me as well. But also was wondering what game system you need a player for.
    The title had a typo, I updated it. (Didnt have the words "...Edition D&D").

FG Classic or Unity?

I have Unity unlimited etc. All the new player needs is a free account.

I soooo want to join this game. Unfortunately I don't free up until 7pm EST on sundays.

I would love to talk to you about joining your game. I've been playin D&D for many years and currently DM a group on Wednesday nights. you can reach me either here or on discord at Dram911#9423

Thread Information