DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pathfiner 2e Character Build Issue

I cannot create a character in my Pathfinder 2e campaign.

I own the second edition core set and have confirmed it is loaded.

My problem occurs when I select the Ancestry button. The Ancestries window loads but it is empty (no choices available).

I've unloaded my extensions and additional resources except for the core rules set and still have the issue.

I've created a new Pathfinder 2e campaign and can successfully build a character in the new campaign.

My workaround is to us the new campaign to build characters, then use the import/export functions to get them characters into my main Pathfinder campaign. A bit of a pain.

Has anyone else every had this issue? If so, what steps did you take to resolve it?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by beastman013 View Post
    I cannot create a character in my Pathfinder 2e campaign.

I own the second edition core set and have confirmed it is loaded.

My problem occurs when I select the Ancestry button. The Ancestries window loads but it is empty (no choices available).
    To confirm - it is just one campaign that you can't see the Ancestries?

If so, please load up that campaign and click the Character -> Ancestries button in the right sidebar - what do you see?

Also, open the Library -> Modules window and click on the Core Rules in the sidebar - you should see something like the screenshot below, if you don't please provide a screenshot of what you see.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It's just the one campaign.

I followed your steps and now have the populated tables. Bizarre. Maybe importing a character fixed my issue???

I did open the Library Modules window and my screen matches your screenshot.

Problem fixed - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by beastman013 View Post
    Problem fixed - thanks!
    Great!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information