DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[Paid][lf2p] Out of the Abyss; Sat 8-11pm Pacific; 2 seats left; Starts June 17th

<> 2 seats left! Game starts Aug 5th

**Introducing Your Expert Dungeons and Dragons Game Master!**

Are you ready to embark on thrilling quests, battle fearsome creatures, and unravel captivating mysteries in the realms of Dungeons and Dragons? Look no further! With over a decade of personal experience as an avid player and more than five years of expertise as a Game Master, I am here to guide you on unforgettable adventures.

**Experience:**
    With a rich history of over 10 years steeped in the world of Dungeons and Dragons, I bring a deep understanding of the game's mechanics, lore, and immersive storytelling. As a skilled Game Master for over five years, I have honed my craft in creating engaging narratives and facilitating memorable tabletop experiences for players of all levels. You can find some of my reviews at this link: https://startplaying.games/gm/wick-gaming

**Adventure Modules:**
    As part of my commitment to delivering top-notch gaming experiences, I specialize in running official Dungeons and Dragons adventure modules. These modules, meticulously designed by the game's creators, offer intricate storylines, challenging encounters, and immersive worlds that will transport you and your party to new heights of excitement. Whether you wish to experience gothic horror in Curse of Strahd or delve into the depths of the underdark in Out of the Abyss, I am well-versed in these official modules and will guide your party through them with expertise and creativity.

⚔️��️ Out of the Abyss ��️⚔️
    Attention, valiant adventurers! Prepare to delve into the darkest depths of the Underdark with Out of the Abyss, the harrowing Dungeons & Dragons module that will challenge your courage and cunning in a battle against the horrors that dwell beneath.

��️ Explore the Perilous Underdark: ��️
    Descend into the treacherous depths of the Underdark, a vast and unforgiving realm teeming with unspeakable terrors. Traverse eerie caverns, labyrinthine tunnels, and sinister cities as you navigate the web of intrigues and confront the horrors lurking within the shadows.

⚔️ Confront the Demonic Lords: ⚔️
    Face off against the demonic rulers who have plunged the Underdark into chaos. Battle against the likes of Demogorgon, the Prince of Demons, and his malevolent kin. As their plans unfold, it will be up to you and your companions to thwart their machinations and save the Underdark from certain doom.

��️ Uncover the Secrets of Madness: ��️
    Unravel the mysteries of the Abyss as you confront the madness that infects the denizens of the Underdark. Encounter drow, mind flayers, and other twisted creatures, all wrestling with their own inner demons. Can you resist the encroaching madness and emerge triumphant against overwhelming odds?

⚔️ Forge Alliances and Make Sacrifices: ⚔️
    Interact with a diverse cast of characters, from fellow prisoners seeking escape to enigmatic allies with their own agendas. Forge alliances, make difficult choices, and sacrifice for the greater good as you navigate the treacherous alliances and rivalries of the Underdark.

��️ Embrace the Darkness Within: ��️
    Out of the Abyss offers a challenging and immersive experience, blending combat, exploration, and role-playing. Navigate deadly encounters, solve intricate puzzles, and outsmart your foes in the twisted realm where survival is never guaranteed. Will you succumb to the darkness or rise as a beacon of hope?

⚔️ An Epic Journey into Chaos: ⚔️
    Out of the Abyss, designed for the fifth edition of Dungeons & Dragons, is a thrilling testament to the power of storytelling and imagination. With its evocative descriptions and intricate plot, this module will transport you to a world where darkness reigns, and heroes are tested to their limits.

�� Face Your Demons, Embrace Your Destiny! ��
    Gather your party, prepare your spells, and prepare to confront the horrors that dwell within the depths. Out of the Abyss beckons you to confront your fears, battle against the encroaching darkness, and shape the destiny of the Underdark.

**Affordable Pricing and Flexible Scheduling:**
    My mission is to make the joys of Dungeons and Dragons accessible to all enthusiasts. I offer my services at an affordable rate of $15 per person per session, ensuring that you can embark on epic adventures without breaking the bank. Additionally, I provide flexible scheduling options to accommodate your preferences and availability. Whether you prefer weekly sessions to delve deep into character development or semi-monthly games [every 1st & 3rd week] that align with your busy schedule, I am here to create a gaming experience tailored to your needs. Our sessions last 3 hours and are available:

Saturday: 8-11pm = Out of the Abyss weekly (2 seats left!) First session is Aug 5th

**New Players Welcome:**
    Are you new to the world of Dungeons and Dragons? Fear not! I enthusiastically welcome new players and will provide a supportive and inclusive environment for you to learn and thrive. Whether you're a seasoned adventurer or just starting your journey, I'll ensure that you have a fantastic time exploring the realms and discovering the wonders that D&D has to offer.

**Streaming Options:**
    I offer the option for streaming and/or recorded games, allowing you to share your heroic escapades with friends and the wider gaming community.

**Join Me on a Legendary Adventure:**
    If you are seeking a passionate, experienced, and creative Game Master who can transport you and your party to worlds of limitless imagination, look no further. Together, we will forge unforgettable memories and shape remarkable tales within the realms of Dungeons and Dragons. Take the first step towards an extraordinary adventure by contacting me today.

Please use this Google Form link to express your interest and provide your contact information. I look forward to playing with you!
    Wick Gaming Paid Game Interest Form

You will also need to join our Discord community:
    Wick Gaming Discord Server
    Last edited by ErikDWick; June 16th, 2023 at 22:47.
    Very Respectfully,
    Erik Wick

Join our Discord server by clicking this link:
    https://discord.gg/w68wEWZxUs

Bump for added information
    Very Respectfully,
    Erik Wick

Join our Discord server by clicking this link:
    https://discord.gg/w68wEWZxUs

Change to date of first game
    Very Respectfully,
    Erik Wick