STAR TREK 2d20

How do I add poison to an NPC attack for M2E Traveller?

I have created some creatures for my Traveller game using M2E. I want the creatures to have a "poison" attack in conjunction with their melee attack. What the poison actually does is drain END. How do I add that in the NPC sheet so that it is automatic? Also, there are different sizes of the creature and the larger they are, the higher the die for the poison, so I would need to know how to code it for a single point of poison damage and for differing dice of damage. Finally, the character does receive an END Save, so I need to factor that in.

I know this is all probably simple, but I am new to setting up NPCs for combat in FGU and cannot find anything that spells it out clearly.

My CT looks like this: Capture A.PNG.

If it looked like this one Capture B.PNG that appears in all of the videos, I could do it pretty simply. But it doesn't and so I do not know how (syntax) to enter what where.

It may be a case of not knowing how to enter it into the NPC creation form (which is what I believe is indeed the case), but it is not intuitive enough for me and I can't find anywhere where it is covered in a video. here is what my NPC form looks like: Capture C.PNG

Thanks,
    Quinn
    Last edited by Quinn; May 9th, 2023 at 06:05.
    Editing the Matrix through a black and white kaleidoscope of grey.

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to Traveller sub-forum. Ruleset specific questions are best asked int eh ruleset specific sub-forum

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you
    Editing the Matrix through a black and white kaleidoscope of grey.

Thread Information