DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    i Owned i but i never used it, so i hope this help you,
    if i double left click on a Card i can share te cart to an Player over the "not Shared" Button, the Card appeared on the Player Side.
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Calvertfan View Post
    Can anyone else who has purchased this confirm if they can still share it with their players? My share button near the bottom left hand corner seems to no longer be there.
    There's a warning in the console saying: Could not find frame (hd_button_share)..." so it looks like there is an issue with the Harrow Deck extension.

EDIT: As a workaround - as the GM you can drag the link button (very top left of the Harrow Deck window frame) to the chat window. This will provide a link in the chat window that the players can click on to open the window.
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 9th, 2024 at 19:59.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for replies both, your solution looks like it will work Trenloe so thanks for that. Should I post this issue in the DLC issues thread?

Just pushed an update so that the Share button should be visible again.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed an update so that the Share button should be visible again.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks

Thread Information