LFP: Traveller, Spinward Marches adventures

FG License: I have Ultimate, you can join for free
    Game System: Traveller (Mongoose 2e)

Time Zone: GMT +1
    Day of week and time: 18:00 every other sunday
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4h
    Term: Longterm

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord (contact me on discord "Boldtaar#9316")
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: It's up to the players to problem solve the hard or easy way. I say we around 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: We are currently 3 players can have 1-2 more

Details of your scenario:
    I run a mix of homebrew sandbox and some new/old adventures around the Spinward Marches.
    Currently the players are problem solvers for Imperial Naval Intelligence jumping to the Bowman system

Bucc.JPG
    Last edited by Boldtaar; May 1st, 2023 at 00:39.

Interested, but I'm currently on an every other Sunday at almost the same time. Can you tell me which Sunday you are on at the moment?

Hey there, Boldtaar. A buddy and I are looking for a weekend table for Traveller. He can will make a post here as well (ltcpldavis).

We are available at 18:00 GMT and are cool with discord voice. I will be new to the game, but ltcpldavis played decades ago

Are you still looking for players? If so, I would just need to know which Sundays - like this Sunday (05/14/2023) and every other would be great, the other Sundays could be a problem. Would love to get into more scifi gaming and I hope to hear from you.

is this game full or still looking for players?

Thread Information