FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyTHESlayer View Post
    Absolutely! What sort of character idea do you have?
    Dryad warlock

Quote Originally Posted by phage83 View Post
    Dryad warlock
    Sounds fun. Need a second class though. All characters willbe starting at 3/3 in two classes.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyTHESlayer View Post
    Sounds fun. Need a second class though. All characters willbe starting at 3/3 in two classes.
    Are you talking about gestalt characters or multi-classing?

Quote Originally Posted by phage83 View Post
    Probably bard
    Multi-class and Dryad Warlock/Bard sound GREAT!

I want the game to have a big damn heroes feel without being outlandish, hence 3/3 multiclass. You get to have a lot of different abilities and powers, but still risk getting smeared by a big bad.

We have three players now. Hoping for one more. Current party composition: Dryad Warlock/Sorcerer, Tiefling Fighter/Monk, Reborn Fighter/Ranger, DM controlled Human Paladin/Cleric (a.k.a. Slayer) ((The role of the Slayer *could* be a player, but currently serves as a "free support NPC and plot point.)) Any race/class combo is welcomed, as long as you are multiclass (two classes) as this is part of the theme.

Really interested in playing love to do weeknights and i am on EST veteran player and DM.... just missed playing the game
    King Deadpool

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDeadp00l View Post
    Really interested in playing love to do weeknights and i am on EST veteran player and DM.... just missed playing the game
    ATM our game is happening on Sunday Nights, are you only available on weeknights?

What time??? i can also be found at if you want a quicker responses King-Deådpøøl#7554
    King Deadpool

Thread Information