DICE PACKS BUNDLE

An Influence Meter for Pathfinder 2e

Howdy.

There's no Modules forum, so I'm posting this here. Just a very simple way of tracking the changes for individual NPCs using the Influence subsystem.

Example Influence Meter.jpg

This will let the GM Hide or Show the layers to display how many Influence Points have been scored on a target NPC and track whether or not the various Discovery categories have been successfully exploited already. I've been successfully using it for the prologue of Kingmaker, and it has made tracking our party's progress with the seven NPCs at their table a breeze.

If you plan to make the most of this module, you will most likely want to create a copy of BLANK Influence Meter for each NPC you need to track, and it will make it easier for the party to track their progress along with you if you put a picture of the character with whom they are interacting somewhere on the meter.

It's a really simple little thing, as with pretty much anything I create as an aid, but I hope someone gets some use out of it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

As this is specific to Pathfinder 2, I've moved the thread to that sub-forum.

Very cool little module - and good use of image layers. Thanks for sharing with the community.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    As this is specific to Pathfinder 2, I've moved the thread to that sub-forum.

Very cool little module - and good use of image layers. Thanks for sharing with the community.
    Thanks for that, sir!

If this is proving useful to folks, I may crank out a few similarly constructed meters for other subsystems in the Gamemastery Guide, like the Infiltration and Reputation systems.

Thread Information