STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Rappan Athuk

Rappan Athuk

I just purchased this as it was mentioned in the description that it has been converted to the Pathfinder ruleset. However, it is not in the module list when you open a pathfinder (1e) game. I have the universal module extension which I'm able to open it with - as a 5e product. Is the pathfinder version of this still being worked on and not yet ready?

I don't see Pathfinder mentioned in the FG store page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=FGGFG5ERA2

I don't think there are any plans to do the Pathfinder 1e conversion. But you could ask in this thread to see if the converter has any plans to do that: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Athuk-for-5e/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I bought it through Steam, not the FG store. Different description over there. Steam - Rappan Athuk.png

Quote Originally Posted by jedorian View Post
    I bought it through Steam, not the FG store. Different description over there. Steam - Rappan Athuk.png
    Thanks for that. Unfortunately, tha's incorrect, the FG conversion is only for D&D 5E. I've escalated to the Smiteworks folks responsible for this to fix the Steam description.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Our production guys have updated the text on the Steam store.

There is someone who was looking at doing the PF1/3.5E version; but no concrete information on if or when.

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information