FG Spreadshirt Swag

How Do I Use Item Templates To Make Weapon Fusions?

So, a player in one of my games is wanting to apply a weapon fusion to a Solarian Weapon Crystal, but neither of us can figure out how to do it. Can someone help me out here?

Quote Originally Posted by ElzbethE View Post
    So, a player in one of my games is wanting to apply a weapon fusion to a Solarian Weapon Crystal, but neither of us can figure out how to do it. Can someone help me out here?
    I'll try to help you. In Starfinder fusions can only be applied to weapons. I would manually create the the Solarian Weapon and add in the bonuses from the crystal. OPen the Items window and click the Template button. I would then drop the Solarian weapon on the left side of the forge and the fusion into the right side of the forge window. Now click the Forge Item button.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

So, if I'm understanding correctly, it's 1) make the weapon, 2) put it, the crystal, and the fusion into the forge, 3) ??? 4) profit?

So, if I'm understanding correctly, it's 1) make the weapon, 2) put it, the crystal, and the fusion into the forge, 3) ??? 4) profit?
    No, Make the weapon and modify the stats to reflect the added crystal. Then put the newly enhanced weapon into the Forge window on the left and the fusion on the right and then click the Forge Item button.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Okay. I tried that, but now it's not putting it into the actions menu. Does work, though.

Okay. I tried that, but now it's not putting it into the actions menu. Does work, though.
    The newly created item must be dragged to the PC inventory and equipped then it will appear on your actions tab.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information