DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Rolling Spell Rolls

I apologize if this has been asked before - actually I think I might have asked before, but I don't recall the answer and it's come up a couple times in the last couple sessions I ran (also the forum search is kinda awful? I don't see how to only search this forum and searching for "spell roll" keeps coming up with results from the 5e forum).

Is there any plan to make the spell roll for casters an actual die roll? Currently you have to drag it to the modifier box and then roll it that way, you can't roll it directly or double click it like other dice rolls. Particularly awkward if you need to apply an actual modifier to the roll. I'm currently running a game where three of my players have Dispel Magic, so it keeps coming up.

For clarity, this is the field I'm talking about:
    Untitled.png
    Last edited by MaxAstro; April 16th, 2023 at 19:18.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Is there any plan to make the spell roll for casters an actual die roll?
    Yes.

When? No ETA as yet.

The underlying data to track spell attack proficiencies properly is being added in R19 and that is used in spell attack actions.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information