DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Custom Arms and Armor

How are custom armor and weapons created? I see the 'add' buttons for the Items page but not for the Armor & Weapons? I did searches through the forums and the online manual but nothin popped up.

Blog Entries
    You might want to include what Ruleset you are trying to do this in.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Dang it. I always forget that. PFRPG. Thanks

Create an item and then enter Weapon or Armor in the Type field. https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia....5E+Item+Sheet
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 16th, 2023 at 18:29. Reason: Typo
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I need to create an item that affects the flat-footed AC when worn. I see that 'AC' is an option for the Spell/Ability Effect but nothing specifically for flat-footed. Is it possible to affect just the flat-footed AC and how is that annotated? I didn't see references to that in the source materials.

Quote Originally Posted by L4wful3vil View Post
    I need to create an item that affects the flat-footed AC when worn. I see that 'AC' is an option for the Spell/Ability Effect but nothing specifically for flat-footed. Is it possible to affect just the flat-footed AC and how is that annotated? I didn't see references to that in the source materials.
    It's strange for something to directly effect a "flat-footed" AC - usually there will be a specific type of AC bonus (dodge, armor, shield, natural, etc.) and depending on the bonus type that will apply to flat-footed AC, or not. As such, FG effects don't directly adjust the "flat-footed" AC.

What's the item you're trying to recreate?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm adding the Necklace of Warning from the 3.5E Magic Item Compendium (pg. 118).

Quote Originally Posted by L4wful3vil View Post
    I'm adding the Necklace of Warning from the 3.5E Magic Item Compendium (pg. 118).
    On the Combat tab of the PC you can apply a +2 Misc bonus to the Flat-footed AC. You'll need to ensure that the flat-footed condition is applied to the PC in the combat tracker when necessary.

Thread Information