5E Character Create Playlist

LF1 Sunday 1830- 2200 Est Pathfinder 1E

Looking for 1 player for a group i am running. Home brewed world, group has been playing together for about 3-4 years. we are level 9 now. The game takes places within the pathfinder 1 E, with a few home brewed rules brought in. we play every Sunday at 630 eastern. we are a mix of 80's dungeon crawl style with role playing mixed in. generally I don't like have DM Npc in my games but the group has a npc healer following them. new players doesn't need to be a healer, but we are feeling a lack of players. currently we are 4 strong with a 5th person joining us. we would like the move the group number up to 5. we lost our fifth because he got a raise and has to work different days. if we move the day we lose more than 1 player.
    the world is called Trade winds. we are currently playing on an unexplored island that the storms recently cleared. the seas are still savage and only 1 out of every 10 ships make it through. the whole point of the game is the explore the savage lands. a land with a small colony of about 200 "civilized" races living there. the land is untamed, dangerous and full of ancient secrets to be explored. magic items tend to be won rather than bought because the market for magic items are really there yet. you will need to help the colony survive from monster poaching fields to the lumber mill has gone quite. Role playing , puzzles and the like are huge in our game. but we also have our combat preferred. dont mind any kind of player as long as they aren't min maxers.
    we current have: Arcane trickster, paladin, range, skald, and our rare player is a barbarian
    all level 9.
    To recap
    need 1 player, Sunday 1830-2200 every week, prefer a team oriented player,
    sorry about the long delays I was caught without internet for the week
    Last edited by Thelonelygm; April 16th, 2023 at 17:22.

Last edited by Vhok; April 12th, 2023 at 09:25.

I am interested. I'm have some solid background in PF1 and Fantast Grounds. I've played in Unity but always DM'd in original Fantasy Grounds. I'm very much a team success type player. I could play a rogue type or an damage inflicter type?

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

If you still got a spot I would love to join in!

Thanks to this article I can learn more. Expand my knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very real.

Hi there, I'm interested in joining your game if you are still looking.

Thread Information