5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Warhammer. The Enemy Within. Old School Essentials.

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1st Edition (using Old School Essentials)

Timezone: UTC+0 (UK) 19:00 - 23:00 hrs Saturday Weekly

Looking for 1 or 2 players.

FGU (Free player account)

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Syrinscape (music and FX): Free player account

Roleplay & Combat mix: Up to you!
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 current. 1 or 2 needed.
    Character restrictions: None (within reason).

Details of your scenario:

We are about to start a campaign based on the classic Enemy Within campaign. This will be set in the Old World and extended Warhammer universe of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1st Edition. We are a friendly, approachable and inclusive group. We are a mix of old and new players from UK and Germany.

I have adapted the original ruleset to better suit the campaign, as well as adapted the campaign sufficiently that players who ran through the original will still have a fresh (and surprising!) experience. Please get in touch for more details.

The Old world:

The Old World. On the surface, it is a vast and fertile place, filled with teeming cities, Elf-haunted forests and lofty crags where Dwarfs battle with Goblins and their kin. But a shadow hangs over the world, cast by the dark , corrupting hand of Chaos. From the pirate-ridden coast of south Tilea to the fortified villages of the barbaric East, a few heroes strive to hold back the endless tide of Chaos spilling from the north. But Chaos also gnaws from within, and its hidden servants work to bring the world to its knees before the Dark Gods.

The Enemy Within:

“And at the appointed time we shall rise from our secret places and throw down the towns and cities of the Empire. Our brethren shall pour forth from the forests to slay and burn. Chaos will cover the land and we, the chosen servants, shall be exalted in His eyes. Hail to Tzeench, Changer of the Ways – Njawrr’thakh ‘Lzimbarr Tzeentch!”
    -Excerpt from The Book of Transmutation.

1st Edition! That brings me back. I'd be very very interested. I'm in US Central, but that makes the time work well for me.

I'll DM you.

Thanks for all the responses. Game is now full.

Thread Information