STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Battletech: A Time of War Ruleset

This ruleset is for those wanting to run A Time of War campaigns in the Battletech universe.

It has been created using the Ruleset Wizard by psicodelix

The current version is ATOW V2.7, to distinguish it from my earlier Extension, and was uploaded here on 220324.

You will need to load the BT-ATOW.pak file into the Fantasy Grounds Ruleset folder and the BT-ATOW Base Data Module into the Fantasy Grounds Modules folder.

Notes on how to use the ruleset can be found in the Story sidebar button. You MUST HAVE the module loaded for this to display properly.

The Combat Tracker extension used for the earlier version is no longer required as it is now built into the Ruleset.

Any questions, just reply to this thread.

All new versions will be uploaded into this post.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Brotherkelly; March 22nd, 2024 at 20:34.

I have been thinking about it but wanted to 'tidy it up' a bit more.

I'll certainly look into the process though, thanks.

Honestly, just my thought here. Putting it up on the forge would make it easier for me to stay up to date.

Hi! I was running the ruleset and when using the "Initiative" button on the character sheet, it looks like it makes the roll then gives "findNode: Invalid Parameter 1"

I see "Debug.chat()" statements around that section in the code, so is this a feature that is in-progress? Thanks.
    Last edited by trodoss; June 4th, 2023 at 04:55. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by trodoss View Post
    Hi! I was running the ruleset and when using the "Initiative" button on the character sheet, it looks like it makes the roll then gives "findNode: Invalid Parameter 1"

I see "Debug.chat()" statements around that section in the code, so is this a feature that is in-progress? Thanks.
    Hi Trodoss,

Firstly thanks for taking an interest in this ruleset.

I have investigated your issue and can replicate it. The error will occur if the character you are rolling the initiative for is not in the Combat Tracker. Once this is done then the error will no longer occur.

The Debug.chat() messages have been left active in error. As part of the next update I will comment these out so they do not display.

Let me know if you have any further problems.

I have an update to push out in a few weeks. Currently away on holiday at the moment, but when I am back I will finish off the update notes and then look at putting this ruleset on the Forge.

Wow. This is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, glad you are enjoying it.

If there are any issues the ruleset, let me know. I am going to doing some updates/improvements over the next few weeks. Any comments/suggestions will be gratefully received.

Thread Information