FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG 5E New Player

Hey everyone! I'm new to D&D and have been wanting to play for a while now, but me and my wife travel for work has made it tough to find a group so I'm trying virtually. I'm in the CST timezone and hoping to find a group with similar experience levels and an experienced DM. I'm a bit nervous since it's my first time playing, but excited to give it a shot. Let me know if you're looking for someone who has no idea what they're doing!

Blog Entries
    Welcome! You may also want to include in your post the days/times you are available to help prospective GM's see if you'd be available for their game sessions.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thanks, hopefully what I added clarifies that!

My son and I are looking for a few more players to start a campaign in a few weeks if possible.

Thread Information